top of page

(Special Immigrant Juvenile Status)

Nova Law Group helps children obtaining legal status, whether they entered with visa or through the border. We can help you obtain your green card if:

  • You are a child under the age of 21 and you live in either New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, or Massachusetts;

  • You are unmarried;

  • You have been abandoned, neglected, or abused by at least one of your parents.


We have the solution for your case.

Cópia de Copy of nova.png
bottom of page